1. There will be a National Honor Society meeting on Thursday May 16th at 7:30am in the media center. (Ms. Pender)
2. The Media Center will be closed today 4th hr. (Mrs. Klun)
3. All Night Grad Party, Fun, Fun, Fun!! Seniors, If you have not turned in your registration for the All Night Grad Party, you still have this week to get it turned in to the office. The $25.00 deposit will be returned to you when you attend the party. There will be large gift bags given to all who attend plus games and many, many, many prizes. (M. Bianco)
4. Grade 6 ELC: All 6th grade students must meet in Mr. Visser’s room by 9:15 a.m.today. You will leave for their ELC trip (Wolfe Ridge Environmental Learning Center) at 9:30 a.m. (Mr. Visser)
5. Grade 5 Field Trip to the Babbitt Mine will be Friday, May 17th and the Soudan Mine Monday, May 20th. Students will leave at 8:30 a.m. and return by 2:00 p.m. in time for their 6th hr. class. Be sure to dress for the weather and bring your bag lunch! (M. Anderson)
6. Girls’ Softball players will be dismissed at 11:30 today for their double-header at Littlefork. (Coach McDonald)
7. Boys’ Baseball will be excused at 2:00 p.m. today for their game in Silver Bay and Friday, May 17th at 2:00 p.m. for their game in Cherry. (Coach Ivancich)
8. Junior Rotarians will be excused at 11:55 a.m. today for their Rotary Banquet: Amy Bianco, Colton Bina, Lenny Harri, McKenzie Hartman-Mattson, Hannah Nelson, Becky Zupancich, Ryan Mahoney, Janelle Hakala, Karen Valdez, Elizabeth Kisch, Sarah Foster, Kelsey Dodge, Jennifer Buckmaster. Please check out at the office before you leave. (B. Leustek)
9. Spring Concert: The Jr. & Sr. High Bands and Choirs will present their spring concert in the Washington Auditorium on Thursday, May 16th at 7:00 p.m.
10. Physics Day at Valleyfair: Friday May 17 the physics class will be gone all day for physics day at Valleyfair. (Mr. DeRemee)
11. The Athletic Department is looking for people to fill positions for next fall. They include working the chain crew for junior high football games and working lines at JV volleyball matches. The rate of pay varies for each of the jobs listed. If interested, please contact Mr. Omerza.