1. Congratulations to our Paw Pride Winners this week
2. A Freshman Class Meeting will be Wednesday, Jan. 16th during advisory in Mr. Braff’s room for all 10th grade students.
3. Band Lessons are WEEK C this week. (Mr. Hauta)
4. Student Council will meet on Wednesday, Jan. 16th at 7:10 a.m. in the media center.
5. Grades 5 & 6 – Pizza and Movie Night: Students in grades 5 & 6 and family are invited to a Pizza Party & Movie Night on Thursday, Jan. 17th . The Pizza Party will be in the Memorial Cafeteria starting at 6:00 p.m. $3.00 for students / $5.00 for Adults. RSVP Mary Schwinghamer at 365-7806 (to ensure enough pizza gets ordered.) The movie, The Goonies, will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Washington Auditorium and is FREE! Sponsored by PTO. (M. Schwinghamer)
6. Ala Carte Line for Grades 5-8: Grade 5 & 6 will go first this week. (Mrs. Kess)
7. Key Club will meet today during advisory in the media center. (J. Swanson)
8. The end of the marking period is approaching rapidly. Please take your Accelerated Reader Test early. (Mrs. Klun)
9. J O Girls Volleyball Meeting today during advisory in the media center. (T. Conaway)
10. Locker Clean-Up will be during advisory on Thursday, Jan. 17th. Please recycle your paper and plastic. (Mrs. Kess)
11. Grades 5 & 6 are invited to attend “Wild Kids Day Camp” on Friday, Jan. 18th and Monday, Jan. 21st at the International Wolf Center from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at a cost of $28 per day. Register by Wednesday, Jan. 16th.